Black film marine plywood is basically standard and structural plywoodthat is used mainly for making boats, ships, hulls of a boat and for several other marine applications. These ply-woods are attached with synthetic glue, and these are mainly manufactured from woods depending on their density, strength, impact-finishing power and surface resistance characteristics.
In any normal wood, water gets inside the wood and causes it to rot, but Black film marine plywood has been made waterproof so that the integrity of your appliance remains intact.
There is a special layer of glue or raisin on the surface of the plywood to block all the moisture and prevent it from entering the wood.
The surface is entirely pore-less so that there is no chance of water sipping through. All these features make it ideal for you use Black film marine plywood to build any structure that will be exposed to moisture.
Usage & Performance:
Film faced plywood is widely used for construction concrete formwork. It has many advantages compared with iron formwork. The advantages are as below:
1. The biggest size of the film faced plywood is 1250x2500mm, which could decrease the number of the joints and increase the working efficiency.
2. Light weight, It's more suitable for high-rise building and bridge construction.
3. It can be used for many times if used and stocked correctly, which can save the cost greatly.
4. It can keep the surface smooth and beautiful when used for pouring, and you don't need to plaster the wall for second time, as it can decorate directly that can decrease the construction period 30%.
5. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete, but iron formwork has the disadvantages of rusty and erosive, ect.
6. It is good for construction in winter that it can be used as template for curved surface.
7. It is better than bamboo plywood and small steel plywood in terms of nailing, sawing and drilling. It can be processed to template with all shapes according to needs.
Copyright © 2017 - 2020China 710 Grade Plywood Supplier All Rights Reserved